Monday, December 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well it has been a while so let me update you....

Jordan's job has been great. He LOVES IT!! I don't love the swing shifts but what do you do. He always has some great great stories. Man some people are pretty stupid. We had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed spending time with Jordan's family down in Utah. I even went shopping on Black Friday! Man was that an adventure. People amaze me at what they will do for a material item of want. Jump up and down scream and clap just cause the doors open..... are you kidding me? WOW that is kinda ridiculous... but I did get to use the experience as a project for Anthropology. Which I got an A on!

After Thanksgiving came and went finals decided to take precedence over everything else except for dance that is. But I passed all of my finals and I was lucky enough to pass all my classes. I was just a tad bit worried about a one class.Pin It