Monday, December 27, 2010

The Nutcracker

I have finally broke Jordan. I got him to go to The Nutcracker with me this year. He really didn't want to go and almost got out of going due to a lack of planning on my part. But we went and Jordan stated that it wasn't to bad. He only wished that he would have been able to read along with the story while it was going on because he didn't understand the story plot. Ha ha! I thought that is was wonderful. I wish that I would have persisted in trying out for The Nutcracker. I would love to have been able to experience that but I never was allowed the opportunity. I have decided that this summer I would like to take a Pointe class because I have never taken Pointe and I have aways wanted to. I know it is probably crazy considering I'm married and a little to old to be taking a beginning Pointe class but I think it will be fun and I cant wait.
To make things even better our picture was taken while we were at The Nutcracker and put in the paper a few weeks later. Everyone asked how I got Jordan so say yes and come with me. The truth is I didn't have to beg and plead. He is such a wonderful man. I love him so much. He is so so good to me!Pin It