Monday, November 22, 2010

Snow Has Fallen

Well it has snowed now the last 3 days off and on.... Can we say cold!!! YUCK! So not very fun. The roads are very slick and not very safe to drive on and after last years spin out I'm not to sure I want to drive anymore. But I did accomplish something to day... I that is right I, shoveled the whole driveway all by myself. No plow on a 4-wheeler or anything but a good old fashioned shovel and got it all done in an hour. Was I tired of course but it was a great accomplishment for me seeing as I didn't think that I could do it.

I think it is time to play the LOTTO! Jordan is on a winning streak. First, he got a phone call with an offer for a new job, which he accepted, then today he shot and Elk! This means we will actually have meat this year! Man a married a good man.
Pin It