Monday, January 6, 2014

Time Out

Hello, Ladies and Gent's!

Yep, it's that time of year again…Time Out for Women!  Are you ready for a Time Out?  No, I'm not talking about the kind you give your kids…I'm talking about a REAL TIME OUT!  A break, a rejuvenation, a filling of your spirit self, a time for laughter, a time for contemplation, a time for YOU!

First,  March 21-22, 2014 Time Out for women will be in Idaho Falls. That is right in our own backyard! How lucky are we? This year we have some great presenters and wonderful music provided as well. As always you can visit the website, www.tofw.com, to read bios on the presenters and music as well.

Second, in case you didn't know before, I wanted to tell you about the excellent opportunity to save $10-$20 off our event in Idaho Falls.  If you get a group of 4 or more of your friends, neighbors, family, (we'll also take strangers…no one is denied!) by the preregistration date of Feb 25th, each of you saves $20 off the regular weekend price.  That's a combined $80 savings!  That's better than Groupon or Amazon Daily Deals, right?  Right now, I'm getting a group together, so if you're planning on attending, let me know and I'll hook you up!

Not sure what Time out is all about? Watch this video here  http://youtu.be/NG4nd80OXyI (2014 Tour promotional video coming soon)

And last but not least, this event is truly an amazing "time out" from the ways of the world. It is amazing how one little weekend can do so much good. Please let me know if  there is any questions that you might have! I would love to see your beautiful face at this event. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to email me. I am more then willing to help with any questions, comments or concerns that you have! scowcait@gmail.com


post signature
Pin It