Friday, May 17, 2013

Where to sTaRt????

Well where to start where to start?? Things around here have been pretty crazy! Between, work school and play I have not had the time to post anything. And quite frankly I have been having a hard time motivating myself to write a post. Even now I'm forcing myself to write this. But it is for the best for sure.

As you may or may not know on March 18th at 2:12 pm Little Miss Evangeline entered into this world with a cone shaped head of hair and weighing in at a whole 5 lbs and 14 oz at just 19 inches long. On that day the reality of now being parents finally sunk in. (insert dramatic music here) But it has been a lot easier someday's then I thought it would be and a lot harder on other days. Her birth story you will have to wait for because it is in the making... which really means that I have thought about it many many times but have not written it down but in Evangeline's journal I plan to write in throughout her life. Read more about that here.

She is the bright spot of my day given everything else that is going on in life. She is the one thing that I know will be constant. Thank goodness for her crying and smiles. Sometimes they are the only thing that keeps me sane. Weird I know that crying keeps me alive but hey at least the crying doesn't frustrate me.

Take a look at my little bug.......


.
That is one proud daddy right there. He is so cute.  I wish that he was here. 
         

Isn't she such a doll. I'm not biased by any means at all. She looks so much like her daddy. She has had a couple hiccups and has seen the doctor more then my pocket book would like but, it could always be worse. But that is all for now.

post signature
Pin It