Thursday, January 12, 2012

We Just bought a house... Kinda

Well it is official Jordan and I put an offer on a house and it was accepted! :) We have been looking for a house since last summer. I bet we have probably seen 75-100 houses in the whole time we have been looking. Check out our difficulties in finding a house here. But at last we have found a house. This house is not exactlly what I wanted in the updated department but when I walked in the front door.... I KNEW IT WAS MY HOUSE! I know I know that sounds totally crazy but it is true! I knew that with out a doubt it was the house that I wanted to put and offer on. Here is a little info on the house.

                                   

Beds3 bedBaths2 bath
House Size2392 sq ftLot Size0.25 Acres






Year Built1959






Garage1
Property Features

  • 1 stories
  • Kitchen
  • Master Bedroom is on Main Floor
  • Basement  partially Finished, with a Family Room Fireplace
  • 2 fireplaces

  • Hardwood floors



 The house also has new carpet through out and underneath it has beautiful wood floors. The fireplaces haven't been used in a long time but we might just change that.
We don't move in for a little while but when we do I will give and update here with pictures.
Pin It