Friday, January 6, 2012

Catch Up

Here are some events that happened this last year that we captured on the camera. Take a look at what we did!

A trip to the Fair 
These guys were just tied up back behind this big tent. I'm not really sure if we were supposed to go back there but we did anyways. 






I didn't want to touch it. I thought that it might move or something.

Getting Ready for the Demolition Derby to start

 Jordan let me get this awesome feather! I LOVE IT! 


 This is a family in our wards car. That is who we went to go watch. To bad he got stuck and was not able to advance to the last round. 






Dance Class Halloween Party
I went as Mrs. Bannock County of course









This is the huge spider that was on our window one day this summer! Thankfully it died before it could have babies! It is huge! 
Pin It