Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Holiday's!

I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday and is ready for this next year. Jordan and I had wonderful Christmas and spent the weekend with family and spoiling each other. Jordan and I spent Christmas Eve with The Other Pocatello Scow's and had dinner. We played games and shared lots of laughs. Jordan and Isabelle played the candy bar game like pro's. In the middle of the game Jordan and Belle had all but 2 of the 10 or so candy bars. Good thing he is my husband, that means I win those delicious treats by default. (ha ha) After Eating dinner and playing games we headed over to Mass with my brother and his girlfriend. Mass was a very different experience for me seeing as I have never been to Catholic Mass. I will have to say tho I wouldn't mind going back. They sing so many songs on Christmas.... I LOVE IT! The only thing I could do without is the incense. It kinda bothered my senses.  (ha ha) But it was a wonderful experience and I thank my brothers Girlfriend for inviting us to join. The night ended for Jordan and I with a quick stop at my parents house to watch them open Christmas Eve gifts and a little chitchat. By the time we got home it was after midnight. We decided that we would open our gifts from each other. Man did I get spoiled! I have a wonderful Husband! He is so very thoughtful! Over all Jordan and I had a wonderful time and enjoyed Christmas to the fullest. Hope everyone had a great Christmas. 
Pin It